Viox UV Coaters
- Robust construction in a compact, space-saving design
- High productivity: 1300 sheets/hour with low consumption
- Adapts to all printing: digital, offset and silkscreen
- Self-cleaning — does not require the use of solvents for cleaning. With a simple regulation, the machine cleans itself!
- IR lamp: Achieves fusion of Uv coating on digital prints, ensuring a uniform glossy finish
Use with both digital and offset prints
- Three minutes in set-up and clean up
- Overall Uv coating—gloss and matte finishes
- Uv coat paper, wood, acrylic, Pvc, high impact plastic, and more
- Easily accommodate changes in thickness (150–600gsm)
- Egonomic design and user-friendly operation
Suitable for coating on printed sheets produced by konica Minolta, Ricoh, Canon, HP, Océ, and Xanté devices, as well as conventional offset production.
Enhance the appearance and value of brochures, menus, flyers, booklets, post cards, invitations, inserts, business cards, book covers, and more.